Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
www.zealtourism.com is available to understand and as well booking Zeal TOURISM LLC, DUBAI, UAE services. Below mentioned terms and conditions need to be acknowledged and accepted in full to avail of our services.
Tourism reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time or update them occasionally in order to meet the appropriate requirements and standards.
• Zeal Tourism Website can be used and accessed by a guest and registered agent to book the services.
• Zeal Tourism LLC herewith represented as ZTT is the sole proprietor of all information presented on the website www.zealtourism.com
• All written information and pictures on the website are true to the best of our knowledge; however, we will not be held responsible in any way if information, pictures, or result are inaccurate or incomplete.
• It is not acceptable to use this website in any way that causes or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
* If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that such user ID and password are kept confidential at all. You will be held fully responsible for the payment of the bookings and or purchases through our website.
• TTT is making no representations, undertakings, or warranties to you its client of any kind, and in particular, without limitation, to the use of our site, contents, products, and services which are provided on an “as is” basis.
• All information provided on the website in relation to the Travel Tag Tourism Services is provided as general information and TTT shall not be responsible or liable if any such information is incorrect or inaccurate in any respect.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the federal laws of United Arab Emirates to the extent the same is applicable in Emirate of Dubai and the laws of Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions and our services shall be exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Dubai, UAE.
Hotel Bookings / Packages / Tours and Excursions / Visa Services/ Transfers etc. will all have to strictly follow the terms and conditions of individual services.ZTT has full rights to amend/cancel/ rebook alternatives/provide different equivalent services to fulfill the obligations of a booking. Service charges and appropriate cancellations/ amendments charges if applicable will also be charged as per the terms of the booking. Refunds are strictly at the discretion of ZTT based on the merit of the bookings and also on the policies of the suppliers of ZTT.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED (or any other agreed currency)
Rates and Currency
All rates quoted are net and non-commissionable, inclusive of all taxes and service charges except any city taxes, resort fee or other charges directly payable at the hotel by the guests.
The invoices should be paid in the same currency as raised. In case desirous of settling invoices in a different currency, we may allow so only at our discretion at an exchange rate determined by Us.
Validity of Services:-
The validity of each service will be mentioned against each package/tours/hotel’s rates with differential against Low / Shoulder / High / Peak season. Currently, we have updated all the packages till 31 Dec’2021. Update as and when received will be immediately uploaded and all services will be activated accordingly.
Cancellations Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation & Replacement Policy
Cancellation & Replacement policy is to be stated on the website if allowed, against each package and service booked, the expected time span for reporting an item/goods order to be canceled/replaced, and the related conditions. The conditions under which cancellation & replacement will be allowed will also be mentioned against each service booked.
Cancellations & Amendments:
The cancellation deadline varies for each and every booking and the same will be informed prior to confirmation. Bookings confirmed can either be canceled/amended without charges before the cancellation/amendment deadline. If in case a booking is canceled/amended after the cancellation/amendment deadline, charges will be applicable. On acceptance of the charges, the booking will be canceled/amended. A booking canceled after the deadline date would attract a minimum 1 night to 100% charges. Kindly be informed that the full refund will be made to the payment solution used initially by the customer upon canceling a reconfirmed booking before the deadline date.
No show by the guest at the accommodation establishment without prior warning shall be considered a cancellation. There shall be no refunds applicable in the case of no-shows.
No shows will attract 100% charges.
Refund shall be made to the original instrument used at the time of booking. In the event TTT is unable to immediately refund the amount, such amount shall lie as future available credit for the customer. Refunds are subject to receiving confirmation from our supplier. Refund requests for partially utilized services will not be processed unless & until we receive an email in writing from the service provider that the guest has not utilized all the services in full as specified on our final confirmation and the supplier confirms in writing that a refund will apply to the un-utilized services. Refund requests will only be processed if received in writing within 30 days from the commencement date of the travel component. Refund requests for fully unutilized services will be processed only when we receive the written request. A period of 10 to 45 days is required to process any refund requests. No claims would be entertained after a refund is processed. Please note that refunds will be made on the original mode of payment.
• In case of any disputes or protests, any complaint shall be submitted to us in written form and within 15 days starting from the last day of the service. Any complaint submitted after this deadline shall not be taken into consideration.
• All disputes should be supported with documentary proofs. Any unsupported complaints will not be taken into consideration.
• If the client cut-short our services before the pre-determined date, an invoice will be issued for the full booked service and if the supplier confirms a reduction, it will be our responsibility to issue a credit note for the amount to refund. The client, prior to cut short our services, should ask for a written declaration that states the exact date on which the services were terminated and its availability to carry out the refund.
• Disputes will not be accepted relating to discounted rates or hotel promotions enforced during the client’s stay.
ZTT shall NOT be responsible or liable for or deemed in breach of these Terms because of any delay or failure in the performance of these Terms due to any event or circumstance the occurrence and the effect of which the party affected thereby is unable to prevent and avoid, including, without limitation acts of God; government regulations, curtailment of transportation facilities, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes of whatever nature, terrorist attacks, haze, sabotage, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, national emergencies, blockades, acts of war, etc. (a “Force Majeure Event”). The non-performing party shall give the other party written notice describing the particulars of the Force Majeure Event as soon as possible.
Subject to the limitations set out in these Terms and Conditions, under no circumstances will Tourism LLC, or its shareholders, directors, affiliates, -officers, employees, subsidiaries and agents are liable for any loss or damages of any kind including but not limited to: direct, indirect, special or consequential loss and damages for any use of the site www.zealtourism.com or for any of the services provided by Zeal Tours Tourism LLC